Ultimate Amiga

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AIAB with WinUAE harddisk files  (Read 5127 times)

i03862

• A600
  • Generic Amiga User
AIAB with WinUAE harddisk files
« on: September 11, 2017, 05:06:36 PM »

Hello, first of all, congratulations for the AIAB package, is a must for UAE users!! I've readed in the Installation guide that it uses a Workbench 3.1 adf file.  It's possible to run AIAB with a harddisk file (with Workbench 3.1 installed and auto-boot of course) ? If this is possible can you tell me how you
do it?
I want to do this because I have a lot of applications already installed on the harddisk and I want
to use it with the wonderful look of AIAB

Thanks in advance and sorry by my very bad english...aarrgg!!

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
Re: AIAB with WinUAE harddisk files
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 10:06:03 AM »

Hello, first of all, congratulations for the AIAB package, is a must for UAE users!! I've readed in the Installation guide that it uses a Workbench 3.1 adf file.  It's possible to run AIAB with a harddisk file (with Workbench 3.1 installed and auto-boot of course) ? If this is possible can you tell me how you
do it?
I want to do this because I have a lot of applications already installed on the harddisk and I want
to use it with the wonderful look of AIAB

Thanks in advance and sorry by my very bad english...aarrgg!!

Hi and welcome,

AIAB is an preinstalled HDD package. It requires Workbench 3.1 adf once to activate it, due to not being able to distribute copyrighted files. Once thats done, you do not need ADF. It will boot from HDD into AIAB Workbench.

We take no credit for AIAB, we are just hosting it to keep what James created alive.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

TinyPortal 2.2.2 © 2005-2022