Ultimate Amiga

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amiga Online Beta Online Packs made public - Site Chat fixed.  (Read 5204 times)

Hungry Horace

• Amorphous Blue-Blob Man
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Don't forget... Ameboid's need love too!
    • AUW

Due to other recent Amiga-related commitments, and some particularly serious real-life matters taking up a great deal of my time, the chances for Amiga Online updates has become rather sparse, so i've decided to make the Beta versions of the packs available for download by all site members. Just Follow this link here.

I'm doing this so you all have something to play, and so that a check of all errors / improvements can be made for when i (or someone else) have the time to fix and/or improve them.... i am sure this time will come - i just cannot put a date on it - especially given that i really needed more beta feedback.

One member of site staff did recently appear to offer services fixing packs, but has once again disappeared into the ether....  :-\   anyone else with a little amiga knowledge who would like to help out, is welcome to get in contact about doing so. Chat, PM or on site are all welcome methods of communication.

please remember to give Beta Pack feedback - however minimal - as it will benefit everyone in the long run....

In other news, the site web-chat has been fixed, (thanks FOL) , although the Quakenet #amigaonline IRC channel has been functioning as normal anyway, for those of you with IRC clients.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 05:58:05 PM by Hungry Horace »
Quote from: KillerGorilla
because winuae is made of code and your amiga is made of stuff

mihcael

• Filth Infatuated!
  • Forum Mod
  • A600
  • Child of Amiga
    • It's Brutal - Amiga Links
Re: Beta Online Packs made public - Site Chat fixed.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 03:07:29 PM »

Hey mate,

I've been away for a while, but when you get back into things i would love to help out again!

and what are your other amiag things?? Psp/Amos??

It's Brutal, and Inexcusable!

Hungry Horace

• Amorphous Blue-Blob Man
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Don't forget... Ameboid's need love too!
    • AUW
Re: Beta Online Packs made public - Site Chat fixed.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 05:06:58 PM »

Hey mate,

I've been away for a while, but when you get back into things i would love to help out again!

and what are your other amiag things?? Psp/Amos??

whdload dev'ing mate.  check out the Cybernoid slave on www.whdload.de - there are more on the way too ;)

i am always niggling away behind the scenes, so if you fancy helping out, even on pack fix a week would go a long way. if you fancy it, check out a few of the beta packs, see what i've done, and i'll explain how it all works / what needs doing in the staff section if you like.

good to hear from you again mike!
Quote from: KillerGorilla
because winuae is made of code and your amiga is made of stuff

Pages: [1]   Go Up

TinyPortal 2.2.2 © 2005-2022