Ultimate Amiga

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Latest stable Version...?  (Read 4810 times)

Alfonx

• A600
  • Generic Amiga User
Latest stable Version...?
« on: June 25, 2019, 06:46:02 PM »

Dear pspuae developer, tester, Amiga Enthusiasts,
i am happy to see my psp running pspuae (0.72; downloaded years ago) - but i found there are different versions available in the download section.
I asked myself which is the most reliable/stable/best version for using it on psp 3004 with fw 6.30?

And is this emu really far developed for seriously playing  some games on the psp or is it more a “proof of concept “? (sorry for that dumb question but i am unsure if i should/can use the psp for playing some good old games; my GPD G5A is more powerful but i like the idea to use the psp if all good emulators are running smooth).

Somewhere (https://www.ultimateamiga.co.uk/index.php/topic,9721.0.html) i found a newer version (v 0.90) but this one doesn’t appear in the download section....

Thank you very much.
And big up for developing this great piece of emulator.  :)

Alfonx
« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 07:02:50 PM by Alfonx »

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
Re: Latest stable Version...?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 08:07:01 AM »

Dear pspuae developer, tester, Amiga Enthusiasts,
i am happy to see my psp running pspuae (0.72; downloaded years ago) - but i found there are different versions available in the download section.
I asked myself which is the most reliable/stable/best version for using it on psp 3004 with fw 6.30?

And is this emu really far developed for seriously playing  some games on the psp or is it more a “proof of concept “? (sorry for that dumb question but i am unsure if i should/can use the psp for playing some good old games; my GPD G5A is more powerful but i like the idea to use the psp if all good emulators are running smooth).

Somewhere (https://www.ultimateamiga.co.uk/index.php/topic,9721.0.html) i found a newer version (v 0.90) but this one doesn’t appear in the download section....

Thank you very much.
And big up for developing this great piece of emulator.  :)

Alfonx

v0.90 Beta 15 is the latest WIP. It works ok.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

TinyPortal 2.2.2 © 2005-2022