PSPUAE UE v0.90 Beta4 12 April 2014 News

Started by FOL, April 11, 2014, 10:36:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FOL

Quote from: Hungry Horace on August 14, 2014, 09:07:06 pm
You are out of touch if you think psp CfW is dead FOL.

It's alive and kicking but it's on the PS-Vita. There are quite a lot of regular updates!!


You misread, I said PSP not VITA. Us PSP users have been disgarded by SONY, which sucks, :(.
QuoteResolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Hungry Horace

I didn't misread.... Ps vita is only hacked via the Psp, so developments on the psp custom firmware are using the vita as the host...

Who cares what Sony are doing? They don't even care about the vita really now!!
Quote from: KillerGorillabecause winuae is made of code and your amiga is made of stuff


Hungry Horace's Artwork Available
Buy my work

http://twitter.com/horaceandspider

FOL

Quote from: Hungry Horace on August 15, 2014, 06:29:18 pm
I didn't misread.... Ps vita is only hacked via the Psp, so developments on the psp custom firmware are using the vita as the host...

Who cares what Sony are doing? They don't even care about the vita really now!!


Granted, but PSP will always be stuck on 6.60 with half the menu festures non working now. As sony has dumped them. Grrrrrrrr!!!
QuoteResolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

FOL

Looks like Im back on track. I will finish button fix now and work on it some more this weekend.
Also want to try something, as we are using chipset setting wrong. Ill try it the correct way (I dont think it will change anything, but who knows it helped on Android).
QuoteResolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Hungry Horace

Quote from: KillerGorillabecause winuae is made of code and your amiga is made of stuff


Hungry Horace's Artwork Available
Buy my work

http://twitter.com/horaceandspider

Raul


FOL

Will try and work on this some more in the next few weeks.
QuoteResolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

WIMMYCARLOS

November 15, 2015, 06:24:54 pm #22 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 06:27:06 pm by WIMMYCARLOS
I´d like to know, FOL What's up with the last version, pspuae v0.90 that you was working?  When does it come out??? are you still working on? It will be out soon?? or It is abandoned?.

I would like you to answer me.

thank you FOL.

FOL

Quote from: WIMMYCARLOS on November 15, 2015, 06:24:54 pm
I´d like to know, FOL What's up with the last version, pspuae v0.90 that you was working?  When does it come out??? are you still working on? It will be out soon?? or It is abandoned?.

I would like you to answer me.

thank you FOL.


Lack of motivation at the moment.
Plus Im so busy in real life now, hard to sit down and code like I used to.
QuoteResolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

DamimavPL

HI. Can you port PSPUAE to PS Vita Hombrew. Now Vita is hackable ald allow to install homebrew. We need Amiga emulator on VIta.

Hai

A1200, Blizzard 68060 (clocked to 66mhz), Melody PRO audioboard, 16mb fast, 850mb HD, SCSI cd-rom

FOL

QuoteResolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

Hungry Horace

Quote from: DamimavPL on September 18, 2016, 07:27:17 am
HI. Can you port PSPUAE to PS Vita Hombrew. Now Vita is hackable ald allow to install homebrew. We need Amiga emulator on VIta.


I have given a PS-TV to the Amiberry main developer. He was going to look into porting it, so it might be worth asking on the Amiberry GitHub
Quote from: KillerGorillabecause winuae is made of code and your amiga is made of stuff


Hungry Horace's Artwork Available
Buy my work

http://twitter.com/horaceandspider