Ultimate Amiga

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: PSPUAE UE v0.90 Beta4 12 April 2014 News  (Read 41903 times)

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
Re: PSPUAE UE v0.90 Beta4 12 April 2014 News
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2020, 11:17:02 AM »

Is there any update regarding PSPUAE? The last downloadable version is PSP UAE v0.90 beta 5. I hope this project hasn't been abandoned.

Last version I was released non public, was Beta 13, if I recall.
To be honest, its not abandoned, just have very little time to work on anything. Job taking its toll on my personal time.
I did try compiling new toolchain, however they have abandoned it and it has lots of errors, which I could not workaround 1 important one.
I did also try compiling Vita toolchain to have a look at porting to Vita natively, however same issue. SDL will not compile and therefore toolchain is useless. Shame really, as Win10 Pro, now lets you install linux and access it from Cmd line. Very handy, as saves me from switching back and fore.

This is why site is not as active as it should be. I had to disable registration to admin approve, because some joker, is constantly signing up to post spam. Not a bot either. Hopefully they will get the message now.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

tsabrak

• PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A600
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2020, 03:32:30 PM »

I'm happy that this project hasn't been abandoned. At this moment I'm replaying The Settlers on my good old PSP. It's quite choppy but it's not an action game. I tried to find PSPUAE v0.90 beta13 to no avail. In your first post in this thread there is only link to PSPUAE v0.90 beta5. If there's any link which i overlooked please post it or just PM me with the newest built. I don't mind beta testing.

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2020, 11:58:47 AM »

I'm happy that this project hasn't been abandoned. At this moment I'm replaying The Settlers on my good old PSP. It's quite choppy but it's not an action game. I tried to find PSPUAE v0.90 beta13 to no avail. In your first post in this thread there is only link to PSPUAE v0.90 beta5. If there's any link which i overlooked please post it or just PM me with the newest built. I don't mind beta testing.

Sorry was thinking of 0.83 beta 13.
0.90 Beta 5 is current.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

TinyPortal 2.2.2 © 2005-2022