Ultimate Amiga

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: PSP UAE4ALL r1 - Release Thread  (Read 74371 times)

baboon

• Amiga fanatic
  • PSPUAE Beta Tester
  • A600
  • Moon Monkey
Re: PSP UAE4ALL r1 - Release Thread
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2008, 07:52:10 PM »

I like the idea of public betas.  ;D ...but then I'm just impatient. lol

TTymans build has had loads of useful feedback from the public (myself, delta191, Costaud etc have all been on a right mission with compatibility of games plus John4p has released some awesome config/screen mods etc). Surely having it tested by the masses (with all the enthusiasm you'd get from all the amiga fans out there) in the future would be a good thing? ...I know fol has previously stated on this site that some of the past 'private' beta testers have done a crap job and not really contributed much.

Anyway -  looking forward to the next build from you guys. Good luck.  :)

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2008, 08:08:49 PM »

I have pm'ed you, with info on what im doing now.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire

DamimavPL

• A600
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2008, 11:59:23 AM »

I download PSPUAE4All_OCU1_KERNELMODE and put into rirectory kick.rom (2.04 no 1.3) and some games run  :) Superfroog run & work fine  ;D Benefactor run & work fine  ;D The Settlers Not work  >:(

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2008, 05:12:56 PM »

I download PSPUAE4All_OCU1_KERNELMODE and put into rirectory kick.rom (2.04 no 1.3) and some games run  :) Superfroog run & work fine  ;D Benefactor run & work fine  ;D The Settlers Not work  >:(

Now im conpletely lost, you do know PSPUAE4ALL is nothing to do with us?
Resolute and Industrious

DamimavPL

• A600
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2008, 06:05:30 PM »

YES I know this  ;D But on PSPUAE 0.71 SuperFrog &  Benefactor work not good, (slow & glitches sound) mebe in future this games will be work better on new releases  ;) For now I play this games on PSPUAE4All. PSPUAE 0.71 i use to play this games: Civilization, Dune 2, The Settlers and some other games. You work is wery big and I will be wait to new release  ;D ;D ;D If new verison games will be work better & sound will be exelent I send You money  ;) ;) ;) Keep working  8)

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2008, 08:03:34 PM »

YES I know this  ;D But on PSPUAE 0.71 SuperFrog &  Benefactor work not good, (slow & glitches sound) mebe in future this games will be work better on new releases  ;) For now I play this games on PSPUAE4All. PSPUAE 0.71 i use to play this games: Civilization, Dune 2, The Settlers and some other games. You work is wery big and I will be wait to new release  ;D ;D ;D If new verison games will be work better & sound will be exelent I send You money  ;) ;) ;) Keep working  8)

Odd, i can play both super frog and benafactor ok with 0.71 using CHIPSET option. Benefactor & superfrog I used to test before release.
Resolute and Industrious

DamimavPL

• A600
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2008, 08:19:18 PM »

Odd, i can play both super frog and benafactor ok with 0.71 using CHIPSET option. Benefactor & superfrog I used to test before release.

??? ??? ??? Superfroog working slow on 0.71  ??? Benefactor work fine on level 1 & 2, on level 3 game work slow (big level) Can you upload configuration to this games  ???

I have question: You planing implement support HD files from WinUAE (HARD DRIVE) or add DF2 nd DF3 (Floppy Drives) & Chipset AGA ???

« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 08:32:32 PM by DamimavPL »

gonzouk

• A600
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2009, 05:04:39 AM »

Hi,

I'm just used the PSP UAE4ALL r1 playing Exile and it does run and sound better than the latest PSPUAE emulator, but does lack the rich features of PSPUAE and games seem to load and not load.  I imagine PSP UAE4ALL r2 died as R1 it's over a year now I think?

I think I read somewhere the PSP UAE4ALL r1 uses fame/c is there a version or option in PSPUAE where we can use this option in some games, this would be great?

I guess the Amiga is very hard to emulate with the PSP's hardware, I've heard there are more powerful handheld's called the GP2X-Wiz and Pandora, but am not sure if they do Amiga emulation.

Keep up the good work, the Amiga deserves it :)

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2009, 05:53:36 AM »

Hi,

I'm just used the PSP UAE4ALL r1 playing Exile and it does run and sound better than the latest PSPUAE emulator, but does lack the rich features of PSPUAE and games seem to load and not load.  I imagine PSP UAE4ALL r2 died as R1 it's over a year now I think?

I think I read somewhere the PSP UAE4ALL r1 uses fame/c is there a version or option in PSPUAE where we can use this option in some games, this would be great?

I guess the Amiga is very hard to emulate with the PSP's hardware, I've heard there are more powerful handheld's called the GP2X-Wiz and Pandora, but am not sure if they do Amiga emulation.

Keep up the good work, the Amiga deserves it :)

ermmmm, have you looked in the downloads section. I released PSPUAE FAMEC before christmas, just to show it can be faster than PSPUAE4ALL. PSPUAE only lacks in the sound department.

Check the downloads, already released a famec version. Which is superior in every way bar sound.
Resolute and Industrious

gonzouk

• A600
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2009, 06:57:14 AM »

Check the downloads, already released a famec version. Which is superior in every way bar sound.

Hi,

I'm so excited by your reply I can't type!  I have 0.72 but it does say FE after, so to the downloads I go!

Update: I now have it installed, but can't get my first game to work which is Exile (2 disks).  Do the save states for from your site work on this version as they were made on 0.62?  I load the Exile config > load teh 2 disks for Exile > select the Exile save state > PSP reboots.

Turrican save state has issues too for me :( (probably me only)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 07:50:24 AM by gonzouk »

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2009, 08:01:27 AM »

Hi,

I'm so excited by your reply I can't type!  I have 0.72 but it does say FE after, so to the downloads I go!

Update: I now have it installed, but can't get my first game to work which is Exile (2 disks).  Do the save states for from your site work on this version as they were made on 0.62?  I load the Exile config > load teh 2 disks for Exile > select the Exile save state > PSP reboots.

Turrican save state has issues too for me :( (probably me only)

Read the description, old 0.72 states will not work on this version.

FAMEC although faster, sucks, its very unstable. Thats why I left it on my server for well over a year doing nothing. Its hit and miss on games it will run.
Resolute and Industrious

gonzouk

• A600
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2009, 06:04:19 AM »

Think I will stick to 0.72, I couldn't get many games to work (Exile, Chaos Engine).  Plus the save states are the main thing for me as you can spend hours getting the game just right and run out of time to even play :)

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2009, 09:03:33 AM »

Think I will stick to 0.72, I couldn't get many games to work (Exile, Chaos Engine).  Plus the save states are the main thing for me as you can spend hours getting the game just right and run out of time to even play :)

Savestates work on 0.72 FE, but you can use old 1's, you have to make new 1's.
Resolute and Industrious

halfmohawk

• A600
  • Generic Amiga User
Re: PSP UAE4ALL r1 - Alternative PSP Amiga Emu
« Reply #73 on: April 05, 2013, 08:36:43 PM »

Now I know why I didn't feel any difference: I forgot to delete some prebuilt files before rebuilding. Tested it again and: there is a speed increase!!!!

Okay, it's really only a very slightly speed increase and some maybe won't even feel any improvement at all, but there's more to it:

Paradroid 90, one of my favorite games of all times, always locked up after a couple of "droid-control-battles". Not anymore! With this new version, I played for 30 minutes and had no problems (it always crashed after a few minutes with the old version - and I've tried it about 20 times...).

So probably this version is also more stable!

Thanks a lot, FOL!

Get the all new kernel builds here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/88139117/PSPUAE4All_OCU1_KERNELMODE.zip.html

or here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38WPIL3Z

Get the new usermode builds here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/88139451/PSPUAE4All_OCU1_USERMODE.zip.html

or here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JO3W9QNX

Sorry to "summon" this thread again but I was wondering if someone still had this file: PSPUAE4All_OCU1_USERMODE.zip
The rapidshare one is broken and well... Megaupload is not among us anymore. :-\ I've looked everywhere like crazy and didn't found it. Does anyone still have it??? ;D

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
Re: PSP UAE4ALL r1 - Alternative PSP Amiga Emu
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2013, 12:14:29 PM »

Now I know why I didn't feel any difference: I forgot to delete some prebuilt files before rebuilding. Tested it again and: there is a speed increase!!!!

Okay, it's really only a very slightly speed increase and some maybe won't even feel any improvement at all, but there's more to it:

Paradroid 90, one of my favorite games of all times, always locked up after a couple of "droid-control-battles". Not anymore! With this new version, I played for 30 minutes and had no problems (it always crashed after a few minutes with the old version - and I've tried it about 20 times...).

So probably this version is also more stable!

Thanks a lot, FOL!

Get the all new kernel builds here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/88139117/PSPUAE4All_OCU1_KERNELMODE.zip.html

or here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38WPIL3Z

Get the new usermode builds here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/88139451/PSPUAE4All_OCU1_USERMODE.zip.html

or here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JO3W9QNX

Sorry to "summon" this thread again but I was wondering if someone still had this file: PSPUAE4All_OCU1_USERMODE.zip
The rapidshare one is broken and well... Megaupload is not among us anymore. :-\ I've looked everywhere like crazy and didn't found it. Does anyone still have it??? ;D

I never got round to trying it, so never downloaded.
Resolute and Industrious
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up

TinyPortal 2.2.2 © 2005-2022