Ultimate Amiga

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Current issues with the website  (Read 6180 times)

hgdagon

• A600
  • Generic Amiga User
Current issues with the website
« on: November 14, 2019, 10:50:01 PM »

The website (and this forum moreover) hasn't been updated in quite a while, but for what it's worth...

• Not all releases are present, however I'm not sure if any other versions were released publicly (pre-r4,r9, anything between r10 an r10.5).
  • No downloads for r10, however r10 installer and readme are on the server.
  • r10a/aiab-readme.txt is the readme for r10, not r10a.
  • aiab-r10d-wip.zip is present on the server, but nothing links to it, only aiab-r10d-update-wip.zip.
  • aiab-agony.txt and aiab-walker.txt are the old outdated versions. aiab-hybris.txt is missing altogether. exile-email.txt (a letter from Peter Irvin, allowing Exile upload) is present, but, again, nothing links to it.
  • Gamepacks are missing. These might be the files mentioned to have been removed due to copyright issues. I found all mentioned on the website except aiab-lotus.zip and aiab-swos.zip. Also found aiab-flood.zip, however it's the 1999 version, and the website readme states it's been updated in 2001. Also found 2 other files: pbdreams-mods.zip (2 mod files for pbdreams) and SWOS-HD.zip (seems to be wip HDF image for swos).

I'm not uploading anything, because of all the copyright mentions, but if a mod tells me it's OK to upload any of the files, I will add links.

FOL

• PSPUAE Dev Team
  • Site Admin
  • A4000T
  • Amigakit.com Technical
    • PSPUAE
Re: Current issues with the website
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 11:37:00 AM »

The website (and this forum moreover) hasn't been updated in quite a while, but for what it's worth...

• Not all releases are present, however I'm not sure if any other versions were released publicly (pre-r4,r9, anything between r10 an r10.5).
  • No downloads for r10, however r10 installer and readme are on the server.
  • r10a/aiab-readme.txt is the readme for r10, not r10a.
  • aiab-r10d-wip.zip is present on the server, but nothing links to it, only aiab-r10d-update-wip.zip.
  • aiab-agony.txt and aiab-walker.txt are the old outdated versions. aiab-hybris.txt is missing altogether. exile-email.txt (a letter from Peter Irvin, allowing Exile upload) is present, but, again, nothing links to it.
  • Gamepacks are missing. These might be the files mentioned to have been removed due to copyright issues. I found all mentioned on the website except aiab-lotus.zip and aiab-swos.zip. Also found aiab-flood.zip, however it's the 1999 version, and the website readme states it's been updated in 2001. Also found 2 other files: pbdreams-mods.zip (2 mod files for pbdreams) and SWOS-HD.zip (seems to be wip HDF image for swos).

I'm not uploading anything, because of all the copyright mentions, but if a mod tells me it's OK to upload any of the files, I will add links.

You can send me files, I can check them to see if they can be uploaded.
Resolute and Industrious
Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Pages: [1]   Go Up

TinyPortal 2.2.2 © 2005-2022